Thursday, December 29, 2005

Prarambh..

Why would i call this blog as chronicles of the warrior poet.......

1. I fancy myself as a poet :), there's poetry in each and every beat of the milky way, but i have a problem that my poetry starts flowing in extreme moments of distress , either when i have my manager delicately balancing himself on the edge of my nerves for some deliverable which had to be delivered yesterday or after i've rammed my car into 2 unrecognisable objects which used to be cars before my midas touch fell on them.

2. Life is a war, its a rat race and i ain't no chicken, im in war with my mind all the time . To eat or not to eat, to see or not to see, to be or not to be ..........it's a struggle beleive me.

3. Finally the real reason, i have some crap DVD in front of me, that of "Kisna" and at this point of time my cerebral functions have shut down for maintainance and i can see " the warrior poet" on it......


Ok so lets get started.....this blog will mainly be a portal to host my photos (i'll make an honest attempt to be as non narcissitic( if theres such a word) as possible..

12 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Sree said...

goobe nannmagne! (wah wah! what a start! u shud b thankfull to me for this!:D) yaakla hELlilla blog aithe antha?! ok ok, b4 others mistake me for jEdraLLi krishNa, nice start dude, sakhath captions! finding it difficult to control laughter! but ninn intro post hELatthe u shoud write more antha! ninn writing ge full fan guru, write more, so that we can fight over them:D

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Sree said...

le ellO fotos ella eththbiTTideeya?? gowthamge eegthaane hELde rags blognalli baree fotoes irOdu antha! kapi! hOgli, write something to inspire me into a new post rags!:D

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger surya said...

has the warrior poet lost a battle??? poetry doesn't seem to be flowing...
waitin for the "Prarambh" to take the next step to inspire us

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Gowtham said...

I echo Surya's feelings - don't start to judge your writing yourself -- it's our job :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Gowtham said...

when can the world see your next entry ?

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Sant.. said...

Hey Rags...thanks for your support on writing something on my blog...But y have u stopped it? go on buddy...be a tiger

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Sree said...

baree mOsa rags! bEga baree - illaandre nanginnU kOpa bandbiTTre ninn aarOgyakke oLLEdalla!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Gowtham said...

dude rags,

when will you write - my hair has started turning grey waiting for your next entry. if you are too busy, rename the title of first entry as "Samaapthi" instead of "Prarambh"...

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Sree said...

goobe! before i fill ur blog wt comments in chaste srirampura samskrutha write something!:x

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sree said...

EnO srirampura dhamkigU baggallva! En ninna intellectual arrogance-u!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger bucketful said...

Nice layout, Please post more.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, when is your next post coming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home